Sunday, January 31, 2010

Remove Header Border In Minima Blogger Template

I See Many peoples want remove Title Header Border in Minima Blogger Template so This is very Easy to remove This border

Follow These Steps :

Find This Code


#header-wrapper {

  width:660px;

  margin:0 auto 10px;

  border:1px solid $bordercolor;

  }
Change border:0px solid $bordercolor;

Now Find This Code


#header {

  margin: 5px;

  border: 1px solid $bordercolor;

  text-align: center;

  color:$pagetitlecolor;

}

And Change border: 0px solid $bordercolor;

You Only Need to change Border from 1px to 0px

Now Save Your Template And Enjoy... :D

2 comments:

  1. I would like to participate in link exchange with your site.
    If you are interested please add my site link http://abhishekranjith.blogspot.com/ to your site under the name Diary of a Narcissist and email back to me stating you have added the link. I will reciprocate with the same as soon as I confirm my site link is in your site. Your link will appear in two places. One on the blogroll widget in the left and another in the blog roll page http://abhishekranjith.blogspot.com/p/blogroll.html. Please email me the link that you would like me to share in my site along with the name you want it to be shared in.
    Thank you.

    My email is abhishek_161[at]yahoo.in

    Regards,
    Abhishek

    ReplyDelete